Monday, March 06, 2006

Scheduled downtime 3/6, 8:45pm - 10:30 pm EST

From 8:45 pm to 10:30 pm EST I will be moving the forum from their current home at myfreebulletinboard.com to a new host that I have more control over. I hope the transition will only take about 90 minutes. If it takes longer, you can get news here.

After the move, please access the boards via the address

http://www.ahomeforhomeschoolers.com

In the meantime, use the comments below to let me know what you'd like to see in the forums. Let your imagination run wild! I'm not promising anything, but we can't make what we don't dream.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry things aren't going as smoothly as you'd hoped, Bryce. Thanks for being willing to go through everything you're going through.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home